Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free oil and barrels

Hey all,
    been out of the game for a couple years but still have approximately 300 gallons of wvo. Have a 250 gallon tote that’s near empty, and a few metal 55 gallon drums and a few poly 55 gallons drums. It’s all free to someone from the forum willing to come get it!

tried to advertise it locally but people are a real pain in the butt. Want me to deliver it despite it being free, or make promises to come get it and leave you waiting and they no show. Would prefer one of the members here get it! Located just outside Scranton PA.
    thanks

I'd come get it! I would probably pump it all into the tote and just bring that back with a drum...mind if I bring my pump and do that at your place?
    2001 F350 7.3L PSD - Crew Cab with 6' bed - 4" lift with 35" Procomp tires and 18" XD Series wheels - RoadArmor Bumper w/12K winch & PIAA spot/fog lights - Spyder CCFL headlights retrofitted with HID kit - V3 saving me money for the next mod

Comment

So sorry for the delay. I didn’t have notifications from here so I forgot to check the forum. I’m again being told by someone they’ll pick it up today at noon. If he no shows (which I think he will since he no showed last week) I will PM you my phone number so you can contact me directly. Where are you coming from?

Comment

Hey there! I will gladly come get it.. I am down in Philadelphia, and my girl was born in Scranton. Jason can vouch for me. I won't stand you up lol
        2001 F350 7.3L PSD - Crew Cab with 6' bed - 4" lift with 35" Procomp tires and 18" XD Series wheels - RoadArmor Bumper w/12K winch & PIAA spot/fog lights - Spyder CCFL headlights retrofitted with HID kit - V3 saving me money for the next mod

Comment

Working...
        X