Anyone need oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need oil?

I have 250+ gal of oil in cubbies free for the taking . It is mostly rice bran oil from a sushi resturant and soy from a Japaniese steak house. It burns great and smells like tempura. I am located in Northeast Indiana.

D

Too far away, but really appreciate the offer. - Patrick

Comment

I might be driving through Ft Wayne next saturday or sunday and could possibly take some off your hands.
      -Drew
      V3'd 2000 Excursion - gone but not forgotten
      2014 6.7L - smells nice

Comment

Feel free to take as many cubbies as you want. I need to make room in my garage. PM me for contact info and directions.

Thanks,
        Dave

Comment

Dave,

I'll be passing through on my way home to NY from Chicago on June 1st. I would love to take some off your hands. I'll PM you and we can talk logistics.

Eric
          '02 7.3L Excursion Limited; ~242Kmi total; ~157Kmi on WVO
          Vegistroke V3 (4/09); HIH, Aux Pump, FPHE (11/10); PHP Gryphon custom; 6637;
          WW; Turbomaster; EBPV delete; 4" exhaust; Terminator HPOP; Tru-cool; Evans NPG+;
          ARI triple-disc TC; V/B-code springs; Bilsteins; 30mm sway bar; 190A alternator; F650 dash; etc.

Comment

Is oil still available? Just saw this post, I'm less than an hour away and could use some more oil!

Thanks,
            Eric
            2008 F350 CC SB Lariat Spartan tuned

SOLD: 2006 F250 CC LB 6.0L, SCT Tunes by DJ, MSD Dashhawk, 4" MBRP turbo-back, V3 Vegistroke, ARP Studs, got tired of working on it!

Comment

Dave, it was GREAT meeting you yesterday! Thank you for the oil and for the topoff and the greasy shoptalk! Let me know if you ever pass through the Catskills area and I'll gladly hook you up in return!

All, Dave has a SWEET greased pickup and a real simple and clean filtration setup... and is a helluva nice guy! Definitely worth a stop!
              '02 7.3L Excursion Limited; ~242Kmi total; ~157Kmi on WVO
              Vegistroke V3 (4/09); HIH, Aux Pump, FPHE (11/10); PHP Gryphon custom; 6637;
              WW; Turbomaster; EBPV delete; 4" exhaust; Terminator HPOP; Tru-cool; Evans NPG+;
              ARI triple-disc TC; V/B-code springs; Bilsteins; 30mm sway bar; 190A alternator; F650 dash; etc.

Comment

250R, huh?

Still ride that dinosaur?
                -Shawn Collister-
                -02 F250 7.3 - SSB V3, AC's tuned by Swamps, AIS, 38R, 4" ex, DI tranny
                -00 F350 7.3 - CC with no back seat
                -Multiple trailers and a bunch of other junk
                Straight outta Wimauma

Comment

No, sold it two years ago but kept the handle. Owned mine for 11 years. You are correct, it had become very dated. Suspension travel was half of current machines. Engine ran like a rapped ape(+50hp__28hp stock). Would pull away from a Raptor 660 until it geared out at 65mph.

To all.... I still have a stash of oil free for the taking. ~30 cubbies with about a month of settling on them. Just give me a shout and I will hook you up.

Thanks,
                  Dave

Comment

Can't believe this is still available. Wish it was closer.
                    Vegistrokin since 08/23/08

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Toepfer View Post
                      Can't believe this is still available. Wish it was closer.

Yeah really...I'd gladly take it off his hands...lol.
                      Greasin & Grinin
                      Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
                      2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
                      2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
                      2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

Comment

So how far away is NE Indiana? LOL...
                        Greasin & Grinin

Comment

Marv,

Fort Wayne is 2 hours North of Indy, 2 1/2 from Chicago and 4 from Detroit.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. Looks like 600 miles from my place....darn.

Headed south anytime soon? LOL...
                            Greasin & Grinin

Comment

dibs!
                              Dave I'll be getting a hold of you in the next couple weeks and will make the trip up there if you've still got it. I've got a 1200 mile trailer-pulling trip in early August and will definitely need more than I've got!
                              -Drew
                              V3'd 2000 Excursion - gone but not forgotten
                              2014 6.7L - smells nice

Comment

Working...
                              X