Oil for sale in the Northeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil for sale in the Northeast

If anyone in the Northeast is looking to buy some oil, I can hook you up. I collect 500+ gallons a month so I have a pretty good steady supply available. I clean with a simplecentrifuge and/or 1mic absolute filter. My oil is at least 90% non-hydrogenated. Every batch I clean is HPT'd before any goes into the final tank.

I can deliver depending on distance and the amount you want to buy. I am also willing to sell dirty oil. I can haul up to 800gals at a time. As far as price goes you can PM me with how much you want and where you are and we can discuss it from there.

Also, if anyone knows of any large sources of oil for cheap but can't pick up that much at once, let me know. I may be interested in coming to get it and bringing some of it to you for getting me the contact.

Hope to hear from you
    Josh

Good to here you are under way with your venture,I will keep my eyes peeled for oil and deals..................greasy
    2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Greasyx, did you get my pm?

Comment

Yes sir,thanks for the offer,PM with the locale if still available................................greasy
        2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Working...
        X