Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clay, did you guys have any rough weather?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clay, did you guys have any rough weather?

    Saw on the news that OK apparently got hit pretty hard today. Thought I'd check to make sure you're still with us.

    Not sure it was even near your area, but never hurts to ask.

    Supposed to be in our neck of the woods tomorrow...
    Greasin & Grinin
    Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
    2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
    2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
    2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

  • #2
    I see he's still posting, so he must still be with us...haha.
    Greasin & Grinin
    Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
    2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
    2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
    2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

    Comment


    • #3
      hey, i'm still alive and well. We are SW of OKC where the tornadoes hit. These storms did pass over my area but sis not get dangerous untill they were 30 miles NW of me. I did get some much needed rain out of the deal and alot of tiny hail - no damage at all thank god!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CHenry View Post
        hey, i'm still alive and well. We are SW of OKC where the tornadoes hit. These storms did pass over my area but sis not get dangerous untill they were 30 miles NW of me. I did get some much needed rain out of the deal and alot of tiny hail - no damage at all thank god!
        Good to hear you guys made it through okay...I think there were a lot of folks that weren't that lucky.
        Greasin & Grinin
        Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
        2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
        2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
        2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marv View Post
          Good to hear you guys made it through okay...I think there were a lot of folks that weren't that lucky.
          Yes te destruction and death was awfull. My wifes boss had his house hit but it was not a total loss. Garage was ripped off the house and roof was torn partially off so lots of water damage.


          Some people just don't have the brains to seek shleter and they decide to "ride it out". Poor decision making.

          Comment


          • #6
            Glad to hear you and yours are well C-Man, how is the heating issue going?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vegistroke James View Post
              Glad to hear you and yours are well C-Man, how is the heating issue going?
              still saving my pennies so i can afford a new hvac system by summer!

              Comment

              Working...
              X