Military Superduty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Superduty

Saw this military superduty, and I think I have something to shoot for with mine... What do you think?

Sweet!!! :kool:

Comment

i want one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7oADAI9lo&NR=1

Comment

Originally posted by CHenry View Post
        That's a cool little smart car/offroad thingy... Did you see the smart car with a hayabusa engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooter View Post
          That's a cool little smart car/offroad thingy... Did you see the smart car with a hayabusa engine?
          no i didn't

Comment

Here ya go... Smart car

Comment

Originally posted by Hooter View Post
              Saw this military superduty, and I think I have something to shoot for with mine... What do you think?
              Sweet. You even need a secret decoder ring to run it:chuckles:

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
                Sweet. You even need a secret decoder ring to run it:chuckles:
                How many gallons of ovaltine do you think I would have to drink to get one?

Comment

I think i need one of those cannons for the X,for when i go to the big city.....
                  2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

I want the security system... Who needs door locks when you can shock the piss out of anyone who touches the door handles. I would take the tint off all the windows, leave a few hundred dollar bills in the dash and on the seats, unlock all the doors, and take my camera into the bushes and wait for the most knee slappin' laugh of my life. I could single handedly teach people that you shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you.

Comment

Pretty cool truck, but I think it needs more firepower!!
                      Greasin & Grinin
                      Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
                      2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
                      2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
                      2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X