So tell us about your screen name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tell us about your screen name...

Noticed it looks like we've got quite few new members coming on the board here lately. Looks like they've come up with some interesting screen names as well....haha.

So, it made me think, what does everyone's screen name stand for? In other words, tell us how you came up with it.

Mine's pretty simple - middle name is Marvin and folks have called me Marv for years. Seemed like a good fit.

Anyone else want to share where their's came from?
    Greasin & Grinin
    Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
    2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
    2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
    2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

HORSEMOVER - signed up on another forum back before I even know what a forum was. I thought I would keep the name so that I wouldn't have to remember different screen names. I originally wanted to be HORSEHAULER but that was taken and didn't think SH*T SHOVELER was appropriate. My wife and daughter have several (5) horses and that is what I do in my spare time - shovel sh*t and haul horses.

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
      HORSEMOVER - signed up on another forum back before I even know what a forum was. I thought I would keep the name so that I wouldn't have to remember different screen names. I originally wanted to be HORSEHAULER but that was taken and didn't think SH*T SHOVELER was appropriate. My wife and daughter have several (5) horses and that is what I do in my spare time - shovel sh*t and haul horses.

Jamie
      LOL...that's pretty good. Jamie, I think your second option would have definitely earned you a reputation on most forums...

You forgot filtering WVO for your spare time activities...haha.
      Greasin & Grinin

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
        You forgot filtering WVO for your spare time activities...haha.
        I thought about that right after I logged off. It consumes a little more of the spare time with the frigid negative temps. we have been experiencing lately.

Comment

I have a pretty fast truck and use it to stomp local mustangs and since it runs on grease, I thought grease lightning would be a good tag for my truck, shorten it and you have GREASLTN. My Jetta's tag is FRYFUMES and it gets lots of attention.
          '01 F350, lariat LE, cc, lb, drw, TSP 6pos. chip w/ swamps ss tunes, FF stage 1.5, MBRP 4" turbo back, cooling mist water injection.

Comment

GreasyX is, well a Greasy Excursion

I converted my X last winter,and since it was the only Vegistroked Excursion up around here,everyone always asked "hows that Excursion running on Grease?"Always hinting i was crazy to run it on WVO.I would respond "Shes a Greasy EX",and in a grease burning,French fry smelling , way it sorta stuck......To my knowledge shes still the only X v3 in my state,if not New England...............we been greasin,since greasin..............
            2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Originally posted by greasedltn View Post
              I have a pretty fast truck and use it to stomp local mustangs and since it runs on grease, I thought grease lightning would be a good tag for my truck, shorten it and you have GREASLTN. My Jetta's tag is FRYFUMES and it gets lots of attention.
              Believe it or not, I had never made the connection of "LTN" and lightening...lol.

I guess it's just like a number of personalized tags....sometimes they're so obvious, you just can't figure it out.
              Greasin & Grinin

Comment

Just my name. Figured it wouldn't be taken already
                Vegistrokin since 08/23/08

Comment

I'm an idiot and never changed it so it defaulted to my email.
                  Y2K Excursion 4X4 limited 7.3, 6" lift, 35" Rubbers, Jonathan Tuned, Single Shots, 38R, DI Up-Pipes, CoolingMist Vari-Cool Water/Meth Injection, Aftermarket Intake, 5 Isspro Gauges, Vegistroke V3, 30 Gal Frame Mounted Tank, GOT GREASE?

veggiegarage.com authorized installer

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    I'm an idiot and never changed it so it defaulted to my email.
                    We can change it for you if you like.

Mine is pretty complicated ...CHenry: C as in Clay and Henry as in ....well Henry.

Comment

Marty M Martin is my name and have been called Triple M for years. My family and I are outdoors every chance we get, Hunting, Fishing, or NASCAR!

Just think if I lived up where Jack or Tanya live I would be called Triple M Indoors. Burr...
                      Last edited by triplemoutdoors; 01-21-2009, 05:15 AM.
                      2000 F250 7.3L
                      Vegistroke installed July 12, 2008

Comment

Last Name is Cote, and I like all things fast. Also, back when XBOX fist came out I was faster at most games then all my buddies, so i picked FastCote for my gamer tag. Now that I'm older and slower, my screen name should probably be "GetMyA$$KickedCote"
                        2005 F350 Harley: Heat Induction Hood, ARE Bed Cover, DashHawk, MBRP turbo back, cat delete, SCT: Tunes by Spartan, Exhaust Sound Videos HERE

Comment

Originally posted by FastCote View Post
                          I was faster at most games then all my buddies, so i picked FastCote for my gamer tag.
                          Still a gamer I hope?
                          Vegistrokin since 08/23/08

Comment

When I was a kid, we lived pretty close to the beach, and the nickname started out as "hodad." Over the years it was mutilated and improved on until it became "Hooter." Don't go buy it anymore... Haven't in years, but when I got my dog, I couldn't think of anything to name him, so the nickname was reborn. It is so awesome, when I take him walking and some girl comes up and pets him and asks what his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooter View Post
                              When I was a kid, we lived pretty close to the beach, and the nickname started out as "hodad." Over the years it was mutilated and improved on until it became "Hooter." Don't go buy it anymore... Haven't in years, but when I got my dog, I couldn't think of anything to name him, so the nickname was reborn. It is so awesome, when I take him walking and some girl comes up and pets him and asks what his name is.
                              I was waiting to hear the story on this one....:chuckles:
                              2000 F250 7.3L
                              Vegistroke installed July 12, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X