Things people think I can't find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things people think I can't find

The other day I was talking to a business associate and was discussing The 9-11 aniversary.I had brought up the fact that in the near past a National Guard Mechanic(also local PSD guru) was checking out my greasers,with much interest in my V3 and my Dodge 12v.Also wanting to know about ferrous metals and cost for mass production for a Mechanical injection kit,and things that could be toughened up.He was looking at fittings bolt specs,filter longevity etc.I don't know why this matters to the gubbament,they print money.After a few cold ones I got to hacking.Seems that National Guard is concerned with Chemical warfare,IN the fuel they and we burn in our rigs.This is something that "slipped" between the cracks on the news.If you read this save it,it may disappear if the wrong "uncle" sees it.If you ask I will plead the fifth,but I found it,you can too.Is it just by chance that people up for election are interested in Homegrown,brewed,and Distilled fuel?I think not.....I don't know about you,but i just ordered a case of Bio-kleen...............grease out
    Last edited by greasyX; 09-16-2008, 10:58 PM.
    2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

You better have an escape route out back and set some trip wires to alert you so you will know when they come for you...

Comment

Thats why I have the Dodge,she'll go any where,and no electrical jammer will shut her down,mechanical,and EMP proof.You are correct though they do have eyes and ears EVERYWHERE.On a more serious note this isn't the first time the bad guys did this type of thing.Thegermans poisoned the booze they left behind,as well as putting water in the fuels to slow Allied progress,this is why US spent 2 million in 1942 to develop Multi-fuel deuce and a halves,as well as bunker fuelI don't believe everthing Uncle Sam tells us,after all we are the only democratic country to censor the news.Next time the sh&^ hits the fan tune into a canadian or Mexican news channel to see the unfiltered truth........until then I'll be on my mountain cleaning out the bomb shelter....HAHA...grease out
      2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Working...
      X