Artwork For Sucker Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artwork For Sucker Tank

My sucker tank is flat black and I am considering some artwork. Any ideas???
    Does anyone have a picture of the chili pepper on wheels? I thought I saw something like that. Maybe some kind of vegetable on wheels with a recycle logo around it. I know an art teacher that wants to have some fun with this. Any ideas and pics appreciated.
    Last edited by billman; 05-12-2009, 08:07 PM.
    2002 7.3 Excursion Limited V3 w/40 gal RDS Tank, +50 gal or 100 gal aux cargo tank,
    AFE Magnum Flow Air Intake, 4" Turbo back Diamondeye exhaust,
    6.0 Tranny cooler upgrade, Edge Evo2 Gryphon, V & Modified B Code leaf suspension
    BTS Transmission W/ 1.0 exhaust housing,Snow water/meth injection.Riffraff Engine Rebuild(kit) @315k .30 over pistons, CNC Fab HPOP, 406injectors.com 160cc single shots.

2002 F350 2WD CCLB 7.3 Bone Stock "Rusty"

my associate painted the tank on his 2500 gallon sucker truck like a cow with spot etc,looks pretty cool.Or perhaps a "big reality pill" to the rest of the world
    2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

I think it would make it easier to talk potential suppliers into giving you their oil.
      Vegistrokin since 08/23/08

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Toepfer View Post

I think it would make it easier to talk potential suppliers into giving you their oil.
        LOL...awesome.

"Give me your oil, or your restaurant is toast..." :chuckles:
        Greasin & Grinin
        Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
        2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
        2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
        2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

Comment

Too Funny! I already have a little fear of getting pulled over because of the "bomb" looking thing that is on my trailer. I was going for something that would ease the wide eyed fear looks with something a little more catchy like a chili pepper on wheels with the caption "Grease Guzzler" all circled with the recycle emblem.

Something to get the message across to those that give it a second look when I'm at the stop light.

Still looking for that chili pepper......... was that emblem on someones truck here???

Still open for suggestions.
          Thanks
          2002 7.3 Excursion Limited V3 w/40 gal RDS Tank, +50 gal or 100 gal aux cargo tank,
          6.0 Tranny cooler upgrade, Edge Evo2 Gryphon, V & Modified B Code leaf suspension
          BTS Transmission W/ 1.0 exhaust housing,Snow water/meth injection.Riffraff Engine Rebuild(kit) @315k .30 over pistons, CNC Fab HPOP, 406injectors.com 160cc single shots.

Comment

Bill,

You mean this one?

http://www.dinofuelalternatives.com/photos.php

That would look cool.
            '02 7.3L Excursion Limited; ~242Kmi total; ~157Kmi on WVO
            Vegistroke V3 (4/09); HIH, Aux Pump, FPHE (11/10); PHP Gryphon custom; 6637;
            WW; Turbomaster; EBPV delete; 4" exhaust; Terminator HPOP; Tru-cool; Evans NPG+;
            ARI triple-disc TC; V/B-code springs; Bilsteins; 30mm sway bar; 190A alternator; F650 dash; etc.

Comment

how about " this tank holds the only hopes and dreams for horsepower hungry diesel owner in america for a sustainable supply of Fuel." With a recycle triangle with the pepper in the middle..............
              2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Yes! That was the pic I was looking for.

and.....

Holy Smokes! That rings true but it is a mouthful for the guy doing the artwork.

Thanks for the replies. I will post pics when it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by greasyX View Post
                  how about " this tank holds the only hopes and dreams for horsepower hungry diesel owner in america for a sustainable supply of Fuel." With a recycle triangle with the pepper in the middle..............

Lol...that'd have to be a long tank!! Or at least a tall one!
                  Greasin & Grinin

Comment

Started today. I will post when things are done. Thanks for all the input.
                    Last edited by billman; 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Done!!!!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by billman; 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billman View Post
                        Done!!!!!!
                        Sweet looking setup Billman!!
                        Greasin & Grinin

Comment

Thanks. I went from feeling a little like Sanford & Son to actually looking forward to getting the trailer out to make an oil pickup.

Comment

That is BAD ASS!!
                            '02 7.3L Excursion Limited; ~242Kmi total; ~157Kmi on WVO
                            Vegistroke V3 (4/09); HIH, Aux Pump, FPHE (11/10); PHP Gryphon custom; 6637;
                            WW; Turbomaster; EBPV delete; 4" exhaust; Terminator HPOP; Tru-cool; Evans NPG+;
                            ARI triple-disc TC; V/B-code springs; Bilsteins; 30mm sway bar; 190A alternator; F650 dash; etc.

Comment

very cool!
                              -Drew
                              V3'd 2000 Excursion - gone but not forgotten
                              2014 6.7L - smells nice

Comment

Working...
                              X