Sema 2008 !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sema 2008 !!!!!

As you may or may not know we will be at exhibitors at SEMA this year so if you have the oppertunity we ask that you please come by our booth ( #32136 ) in the Off Road/ Truck/Suv hall. If you can make it we would love it, besides its a unbelievable show just to walk thru. We hope to see you there!!

Here is the Date and Location for the show

Tuesday, November 4 – Friday, November 7, 2008
    LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.as...OWcom/HomePage

Since the show is Not open to the public, Do we get free tickets???
    Elvia the HandyMan
    2000 F350 7.3 XL Dually utility/service truck
    V3 March 2008

Comment

My company will be at SEMA. I will have to try to make it on that trip.:cheers:
      2000 F250 7.3L
      Vegistroke installed July 12, 2008

Comment

Not open th the public...but easy to register with any auto related biz license. Only $15 to get in with early regestration. It will blow you away. 2 years ago was my first SEMA. In 3 days of walking I saw maybe 50 percent of it.

That is the reason I am going this year, so Jason and James can have time to spread the word outside of the DFA Display area while I man the booth ,and they can see other manufactures for some of their future ideas.

If ya do not want to get in maybe we can have a DFA dinner in Vegas with Jason and James showing off the new stuff like the Dodge V3's etc.

It will be Nov 4th, 5th,6th, and 7th.

How about it...Dinner and a small DFA truck show so you guys can show off your trucks!!!!!

I just got a room on Fremont street for $50 a night from www.travelworm.com.

Lets spread the word and see if we can make this happen!!!!!

Dave
        95 Dodge Ram. Running on Recycled Vegetable Oil since 5-07. Sold.. 96 Ford F250 System in progress. 2-16 Sold 2001 F350 System in progress.Sold www.Veggiegarage.com Owner www.AzFuels.com.com

Comment

Working...
        X