V3 and 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 and 6.0

Could anyone comment on using the V3 system on my 2006 F250 6.0l powerstroke desiel engine. I have read some other sites that say its a waste of time and it won't work. If so, whats the problem.

Thanks
    marc

Originally posted by mmflytie View Post
    Could anyone comment on using the V3 system on my 2006 F250 6.0l powerstroke desiel engine. I have read some other sites that say its a waste of time and it won't work. If so, whats the problem.

Thanks
    marc
    Marc,

I think you'll find pretty quick that by reading some of the threads on here that the V3 system will work just fine on your '06 F250 PSD. In my opinion, and I'm sure many others on here, it's the absolute best WVO system for the PSD that is currently available. It's a complete, fully engineered system that was designed specifically for the PSD. No pieced together, "try to make this work" mess to be found with the V3.

Take some time to research the system both on here and on Powerstroke.org and I'm sure you'll quickly realize that most folks agree.

Thanks and good luck!
    Greasin & Grinin
    Vegi oil powered since Aug 08
    2006 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Vegistroke converted 1/27/13!!
    2008 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold
    2005 F-250 PSD - CC, Lariat, 4X4 - Sold

Comment

Well... I was going to tell you to find better sites to surf, but you're here now, so everything will be ok.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here is running a Vegistroke kit... so you came to the right place.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat, and I regret not doing it sooner.
      Vegistrokin since 08/23/08

Comment

It works fine, don't be skeerd.

Comment

that 6.0 is far-less complex then the 6.4s with twin turbos that you see dealerships installing a vegistroke on..grease out
          2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Working...
          X