veggie on diesel reefer unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veggie on diesel reefer unit

have already converted dt466 to run on veggie now company wants me to convert the reefer unit. any thoughts.

dt466

hey stroker,have you thought of offering your services to your local school district?no more diesel fumes for kids ,and less tax money to run buses.......grease out
    2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

services avail to anyone with green money

Comment

I hear that. I was think about contacting one of our local water districts and getting them to convert a couple of their trucks. That way, if veg gets hard to find, the govt will always get what they want, and I will be there to get it for them. and some for me.
        Elvia the HandyMan
        2000 F350 7.3 XL Dually utility/service truck
        V3 March 2008

Comment

I have done older tour buses, rv's,dump trucks,cement trucks and regular cars, but none are from my area. Most come in from out of state which is good for me because the local supply of oil is still good. If the gov. from around here was converted they would probaly strike a deal with local restraunts and there i go.No free fuel for me.

Comment

im just worried that the reefer unit is air cooled and might not get hot enough for the veggie fuel, and that mabye the rings in the motor are diffrent and may not like the veggie. Scared to do it and have it break down with 2,000 pounds of shrimp in it.

Comment

do they sell a complete cetrifuge kit. pump fuge everything ready to go. want to be able to filter atleast 300 gallons a week. Will the one on the web site be able to handle this and last.

Comment

Hey stroker are talking to yourself?

I own a Dieselcraft centrifuge COMPLETE UNIT from Fryer to fuel I think it was around $1300 It is the middle sized one (108 gallons per hour)I am very happy with it.Currently filtering for the Greasy X ,another PSD,one ,soon to be two VW.Well worth the money,it was cheaper through F2F then Dieselcraft. If your like its good to have EVERYTHING in front of you at once......grease out
                2000 7.3X V3 So much fun,so little time,Support small Oil,burn WVO,Free and greasy down the road I go!!!!!!!!!!completely self sufficient and proud of it. (Wood furnace.....X.......solar pontoon....solarsheat twins this summer.....I don't Know much.......I'm just a hillbilly with too many guns..............

Comment

Working...
                X